Friday, October 5, 2012

Preggo Pics!

I wasn't exactly consistent with taking pregnancy pictures, but I did manage to get a few! Mostly thanks to Kelley, who requested constant belly updates so she could keep track while down in Moab for the season being a river guide. Thanks Kell! here they are, in all their glory:


About 12 weeks (on anniversary getaway to Zermatt)


20 weeks-- happy halfway!

 
About 28 weeks (at the park)

34ish weeks (the lovely bathroom mirror shot)

38 weeks (at the park again!)

a 40 week belly-- still has a baby in it!

41 weeks (at the pool with sis)


.....and 41 weeks right before I was induced! 

I am so grateful to have had a relatively smooth and easy pregnancy! Going a week overdue was somewhat stressful.... wondering if I was going to be pregnant forever, being bored at home with a clear schedule and no baby, and walking with the dog 4 to 7 miles a day trying to get things started .... but in the end it was all worth it :)

No comments: