Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally . . . FALL!!

I can't even describe how excited I am that fall is here! Honestly, it's one of my favorite seasons! Better than summer, when you sweat all day and get sunburns, that's for sure! I'm ready for the change of weather- bring it on! Of course this change of weather means all sorts of wonderful things happen- such as going back to school (I'm not being sarcastic-I'm really enjoying it!). Tom is doing well in school right now also. Way to go on all those biology quizzes babe- 100%- woohoo! I'm especially loving my Literature for Adolescents class- where we are required to read 30 young adult novels- finally, an excuse for being a book worm! Love it! I discovered a sweet new site that helps me keep track of everything I've read, and also allows me to share books and book reviews with people- amazing! Check it out at goodreads.com


Fall also means bike rides and changing scenery- what a beautiful place we live in!!

. . . and also Swiss Days- with yummy scones bigger than your face!

. . . and our late summer favorite- peaches. Yum! Thank's to Tom's mom for giving us some! They're delicious! I think I just might make a peach cobbler tonight . . . :)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Whitney!! It has been a very long time. I hear you about the peaches thing..it's our new favorite thing too. I took that Adolescent Lit class, it was a lot of fun to read those books..made me feel like I was in high school again. Anyways, I hope you're doing well!!

Kendall said...

I love reading your blog! It's fun to hear what you guys have been up to. I also think that you should find me a cute 23-25 year old BYU football player to marry. Just a thought! Ha. Love you!