Monday, April 27, 2009

one happy year

i realize that the time is a little past for posting on our (one year!!) anniversary (march 7), but it was absolutely wonderful (up at zermatt resort in midway, also where we spent our honeymoon). but here are some pictures of our wedding- the first time they have been seen by anyone other than family . . .

I love this view of the temple- it's a different angle than all of the others- and even though it was march- there is a little green in here!


i think these ones are so fun- dad couldn't keep a straight face though!!




and the reception . . .

yes, we all wore the same shoes . . .and wanted to shoot ourselves after the reception. but they were cute . . .


the groomsman . . . jeff?!





cheers to one happy year!

photography by simple photography (mysimplephotographer.com)


4 comments:

alpinekleins said...

How fun to see these photos! I'm sooo checking out your photographer:) Hope all is well, just had to stop by and see how everything's going. Best wishes!

Kristin

Courtney said...

Whitney! Your pictures are beautiful! You look so great in them! I think you and Jackie need to stop working at Nordstrom and we all need to get the same job again... What do you think?

Jackie Welling said...

aw you guys are the cutest. me and ashley were talkig when you guys came in before you went to that wedding reception and we agreed you guys are stinkin attractive together. :)

Unknown said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! This makes me excited. I love your pictures too. Your wedding was beautiful. Your blog is going on my list!