Sunday, November 21, 2010

rocket ship

Tom and I are proud new owners of a GE frontloading washer! It's all digital, and has all sorts of blinking green lights to indicate what settings it's on. I feel like I'm an astronaut getting ready to launch when I'm doing laundry! Seriously though, it's so nice finally being able to do laundry at home! We have been doing laundry at our parents' house for the past few months, but this is just so much more CONVENIENT!



Anyway, here is a cute picture of Rudy being naughty and sitting on our bed (he's not allowed); isn't he just a handsome boy though?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool about the washer and dryer. I am jealous. I love appliances and those washer and dryers are awesome! Congratulations! Sorry we couldn't make it to the movie, I hope you guys enjoyed it. Hopefully next time we try to get together it will work! Happy Thanksgiving!