Saturday, December 18, 2010

middle of the night

So tom has this leftover habit from football- when he was trying to put on the lbs. He gets up in the middle of the night and eats stuff..... no, not just eats, actually COOKS. His mission companion has told stories of waking up at 3 in the morning to find tom making SPAGHETTI.

Most of the time it's cereal- and I'll wake up and find sugar on the floor like I'm at the beach (the other container of sugar I'm sure went on the Cheerios). But this morning I woke up to a truly wonderful surprise! Tom had gotten up in the middle of the night- probably around 2am or so- and made SUGAR COOKIES! We didn't have any of the ingredients, so I know he went to the store. What a lovely treat to wake up to: Mickey Mouse shaped cookies with sprinkles! I ate 3 of them for breakfast.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are very lucky to have your very own midnight chef! I wish I woke up to deliciousness! Way to go TOM!! you rock!

Logan and Carly said...

HAHA... that is so funny! I love that! What a good husband you have! lol