Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2011 Highlights

What a crazy-cool year 2011 was. I don't really blog that often (but getting better, no?), so I hope you will oblige me with a short year in review/2011 highlights type post.

This last fall Tom told me that he thinks 2011 has been the year of the bike. I'd have to agree . . .

  biking in jackson hole
jh

 biking up american fork canyon

 biking at lambert's in alpine (on my 24th birthday)

biking up millcreek (mom & bobby on pipeline right before a descent in the heart of darkness)

A few other things that come to mind  . . . 
 this pup growing up a lot

 climbing with Kell this summer

 seeing the tetons & yellowstone (my first time!)

 morning swims at alta canyon: perfect

 coaching swim team w/some of my best friends

 school counselor brought up a taste of the first real snow of the season

 continuing some great family traditions: pumpkin carving at dad's

and skiing together. 

No comments: