Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blue, White, & red (sunburns)

These past few weeks have been so fun, we've been enjoying the sunshine and also the snow. We first were sunburnt at the Blue & White game- which was pleasantly sunny! It was funny because at church the next day you could tell who the football players and their wives were, because we were all sunburnt!



Then I went spring skiing with Dad, Jenna, and Kelley and came away with a lovely goggle burn. It almost seemed like Christmas, cause I'm pretty sure I looked like Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. Now my nose is peeling and it's even more wonderful! It was a lot of fun to go skiing with dad, and as usual, I earned my name of "grama" on the slopes. I say, it's all relative.








Then we got some sun on our hike on Saturday- and came away with sunburns! We hiked up the Big Springs trail up South Fork, and encountered a lot of snow. It was kinda fun- because it was warm, but we were hiking through snow! It'll take a little while for the snow to melt and the trail to clear off so we can bike it. It was so much fun! We are definitely looking forward to more sunshine, and we are investing in some suncreen.


1 comment:

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

You guys are so cute! Yeah, we got way sunburned that day to, but it was so beautiful outside finally that I can't complain! Well, we are leaving to go out of town today until Sunday, but we need to hang out for sure when we get back! Talk to ya later!