Saturday, April 5, 2008

Panda Bear

I wouldn't normally consider my husband a panda bear, but I guess you could. It was interesting that he was called one in the Deseret News earlier this week. I'm so proud of Tom! He works so hard, and comes home so sore from practice that he walks a little funny, and he was in the newspaper 4 days this week! The Daily Herald, Desert News, Salt Lake Tribune, and the Daily Universe. So panda bear or not, my husband is wonderful! PLUS he takes out the trash . . . :)

This week has been full of fun and not so fun accomplishments- including a 16 page paper that I wrote in one day! And also Kelley's dominating soccer team, and Marissa's volleyball team winning first in Cedar City. It's always rewarding to see your hard work paying off- whether it's in the newspaper, your grades, or just being a winner :)

2 comments:

tomsorensen said...

With my new alter ego being the "panda bear" I trust that no one will know my true identity. The problem is that I have so much to say, and yet I am not technologically advanced enough to figure out this blog thing. One thing is for sure, I am the luckiest man on earth. Today is our one month anniversary and we couldn't be happier. I love my wife.

Dallas and Suzanne Reynolds said...

Whitney, I love your blog! You guys are so cute together! You will find that every day gets better and better. It seems like there is no way that you can love each other more than you already do, but each day your love will seem to grow and grow (that's what I have found anyway!) :) We had a lot of fun last night with you guys. We'll have to do that more often!