Monday, November 3, 2008

Tag

My first tag that I've actually done. Thanks Courtney!

8 TV Shows I like to watch:
1. Emeril Live
2. What Not To Wear
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Grizzly Man Diaries
5. 30 Minute Meals
6. The Office
7. Iron Chef America
8. Jon and Kate + Eight


8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Finished reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusack, Hamlet, and the book of Alma in the B.O.M.
2. Ate waaaay too many 3 Musketeers (they're not even really my favorite)
3. Went on a bike ride up my favorite Big Springs trail up South Fork in Provo Canyon with my mom
4. Ripped another hole in my favorite Paige's
5. Went to Macaroni Grill for old times sake with my lover (Tom)
6. Looked at everyone's fun Halloween costumes on their blogs and facebook and lamented that I wasn't more creative this year
7. Decided that the only thing that will keep me warm this year is more scarves
8. Was smushed by Tom while we were taking a nap (the unconcious steamroller)
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Benihanas
3. Cafe Rio
4. Tucanos
5. Biaggi's
6. CPK
7. Kneaders
8. Magleby's
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. The Holidays!
2. Getting my hair done
3. the end of the football season (not that it hasn't been fun)
4. Skiing
5. Tom getting home from practice
6. Nordy's half-yearly sale
7. making yummy Thanksgiving and Christmas treats!
8. Tom getting home!!
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My family
2. teaching/school/english
3. reading
4. being outdoors
5. the gospel
6. helping others
7. traveling
8. getting 8 hours of sleep
8 people I tag:
1. Bonnie
2. Carly (Miss Smith)
3. Zach
4. Kendall
5, 6, 7, 8- anyone who wants to!

2 comments:

Jackie Welling said...

I told you, you just tell tom you need to buy scarves because you need to be warm in the winter! What husband doesnt want his wife to be warm?? haha but seriously, Grizzly man!? so amazing.

Logan and Carly said...

Sorry! I forgot to tell you I had a blog!! I'm kinda bad at blogging, but it's way fun!! I never see you anymore!!! I'm sad!! I hope you and tom are doing great! xoxo